Oops! Sorry!!

This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where and how do I make a donation?

Donating is easy. Please see our donation page for four easy ways to donate. Alternatively go to CanadaHelps to receive an instant tax receipt.

Can I get a tax receipt?

If donating through Canada Helps, you will be issued an instant tax receipt. For all other donations a receipt will be mailed to you by the end of February.

Is my referral confidential?

Yes, all referrals are confidential and are done by someone who lives outside of Devon. If you refer someone, that information will remain confidential.

How do I receive a hamper?

Please go the the Learn More button on the home page for instructions on how to refer yourself for a hamper.

Who do I make the cheque out to?

Your cheque can be addressed to: The Association of the Devon Christmas Elves and can be either mailed or given to one of our Elves.

Are you a registered society?

Yes, we are a registered society.

What is your mailing address?

Devon Christmas Elves

Suite 25, 20 Haven Avenue

Devon, AB T9G 2B9


What if I am not home when my cards are delivered?

You MUST be home to sing for your gift cards. If there are special circumstances, please let the intake volunteer know when you make your referral.

Do the adults receive gifts?

Our mandate is food security and pre COVID all of our cash donations went towards the purchase of food. The generosity of the community always provided enough toys and gifts so that we could also give a toy hamper to those families with children. With our new campaign, some of the money we collect will go towards the purchase of gift cards to replace the toy hamper for children. All children under the age of 17 will receive a gift card provided the parents have full time custody of their children. The children must live in Devon. Adults will not be eligible for gift cards as we need to be prudent with our funds.